Canelobre Caves tour
Canelobre Caves🌄 are an extraordinary geological formation💖 located on the Cabeza d’Or mountain.
Visiting the Canelobre Caves will take you back to the Jurassic period.😀
The mountains surrounding Alicante are of the limestone 🌄 type, this type of mountains is home to the incredible caves.
With more than 70 meters high they are the deepest caves that can be visited in Spain.😉
Discover our Canelobre Caves Tour
What’s included in the Tour to the Canelobre Caves?
- Transportation from Alicante to the Canelobre Caves 🚐.
- Tickets to the Canelobre Caves.
- Guide Tour inside the Caves.🌄
- Visit to Busot town.
- Visit Ethnological museum in Busot.💯
What will you see inside the Canelobre Caves?
- Canelobre Stalagmite.
- Sagrada Familia Stalagmite.
- Natural entrance of the cave.
- The north face of the cave.
- You will be amazed by the shapes of its stalactites, as well as by its height.
- exceptional lighting that make your visit a multisensory experience.
What else we will do ?
- The whole visit to the cave will take us about 45 min
- Then we go to Busot town.
- Visit the ethnological museum.
- Visit the Church.
How long is the whole tour?
- The whole tours last 3:30 hours
- We depart from Alicante at 10:00 am
- Usually we are back at 1:30 pm
A day trip with Comfort
Which days runs the tour?
Fast Booking system
We speak English
Our Tripadvisor reviews
We are so proud about our reviews,
You can have a look at the reviews of our clients on Tripadvisor
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Plaza puerta del mar, 03001, Alicante.|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive by 10:00 AM.|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 2:00 PM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
Please arrive 5 min before 10 am
10:00 AM: Meeting
10:30 AM : Arriving
Meeting point : Plaza puerta del mar, Alicante